Dr. Amy Friedman
Dr. Amy Friedman is a 1993 graduate of the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, with pre-med undergraduate studies at Cal Poly Pomona and California State University of Long Beach. A California native growing up in the San Gabriel Valley, she was the youngest of five children to a Nurse and an Optometrist. She currently resides in Villa Park, Orange County, with her Real Estate/Contractor husband Lance and three children.
Dr. Amy’s introduction to chiropractic in 1985, at the age of 15, made such an impact that she decided to pursue a career in chiropractic from that time on. The philosophy of ‘natural health care’ with procedures utilizing not only her intellect but her physical aptitude was extremely appealing. She grew up taking dance, piano, saxophone and art lessons as well as playing a multitude of sports including her favorite softball, volleyball and basketball. Not only was chiropractic influential on Amy, but her twin sister as well, who practices chiropractic in Norco, California. On her free time, Dr. Amy enjoys walking with her dog and neighbors, hiking the local hills, taking Pilates or Yoga classes and spending time with her kids and family.
Post-chiropractic graduate studies include Activator low-force chiropractic technique, Leander technique and Thompson technique seminars as well as many other up-to-date chiropractic related issues and x-ray re-licensing classes.
Early on in her career Dr. Amy worked as an Associate Doctor in Corona Del Mar before joining Dr. Sandra Fazio at Fountain Valley Chiropractic in 1995. Upon Dr. Fazio’s retirement she took over the business and has developed a strong and positive team known as Amy B. Friedman Chiropractic Corporation which is now located in Tustin. She looks most forward to a practice in which her practice members are dedicated to their chiropractic wellness for life!
Re-licensing/post-graduate studies including: Activator Methods, Thompson Technique, Leander Technique, X-ray Technique and safety, Post-Whiplash Soft-Tissue Injuries.
- 1993 - Graduate of the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- 1988-1990 - Pre-Chiropractic undergraduate studies at California State University of Long Beach, California, major in Biology
- 1987-1988 - Pre-Chiropractic undergraduate studies at California Polytechnic University of Pomona, California, major in Biology
- Presently - Owner and Sole Practicioner of Chiropractic at Health Connection of Tustin, Tustin, California
- 6/1/2010 - 2/1/2011 - Independent Chiropractic Practice at Fountain of Life Family Chiropractic, Tustin, California
- 2000 - 2010 - Practicing Chiropractor and Owner of Fountain Valley Chiropractic, Fountain Valley, California
- 1995 - 2000 - Independent Contractor Chiropractic practice at Fountain Valley Chiropractic, Fountain Valley, California
- 1994 - 1995 - Associate Chiropractor at Priestley Chiropractic, Corona Del Mar, California
Dr. Amy has grown to be well respected in the community for her excellence in service, competency, integrity, and dedication to providing the community with the best chiropractic service possible. Her office is equipped with physiotherapy modalities, spinal decompression therapy, Acuscope pain-management therapy, K-laser therapy and up-to-date chiropractic manipulation tables and non-force manipulation instruments.